Nicholas Freeman posted his analysis of the Wookiee Warriors on LegionImpact.com earlier today:
Wookiee Warriors are self sufficient skirmishers, they are melee power houses, and they are hardy enough to shrug off even the most vicious attacks. In Star Wars: Legion the Wookiee Warriors are a Rebel elite unit option. They are fast, sturdy, and efficient in melee – and as such see specialized use in of Rebel forces.
Base Unit Summary:
- Damage Output – Ranged: Below Average: 3
- Damage Consistency – Ranged: Average: N/A
- Damage Output – Melee: Average: 3.75
- Damage Consistency – Melee: Average: N/A
- Damage Resistance: Below Average: 16.7%
- Wounds: Above Average: 9
- Attrition: Above Average: 3/figure
- Range: Below Average: 1-2
- Speed: Average: 2
- Courage: Above Average: 2 + Indomitable
- Role: Melee, Skirmisher
Wookiee Warriors are a skirmishing unit who are outstanding in melee, but but bring some ranged options too. They are self sufficient and mobile and thus a strong flanking unit. Their primary job is to engage the enemy units and hold objectives in locations that other troops aren’t suited for, and to mix things up between ranged and melee.
Continue reading after the jump: https://www.legionimpact.com/blog/2018/9/24/wookie-warriors?rq=wookiees